Streamline New Hire & Employee Training With Online Courses
Implementing on-demand online employee training is one of the easiest ways corporations can save time and money. By recording and archiving training courses in the digital repository, trainers only need to do one set of presentations. Employees can then access the pre-recorded training sessions from anywhere with internet access, 24/7.
With MediaCAST’s online course creation tool, managers can develop entire courses for online access, complete with video files, user generated content, third party resources and quizzes. With its centralized management tools, one person can control the entire employee training system, through the MediaCAST browser interface.
- Easily standardize training materials
- Eliminate scheduling conflicts and time-zone issues
- Interface is as easy to use as an internet browser
- With online on-demand materials, employees can access courses in their free time. Travelers can take language classes at the airport and on internet-enabled planes
- Create quizzes for employees to take after they complete a course
- Administrators can monitor each employee's progress