Multi-Format Digital Content Storage & Delivery
Today's educational tools come in a wide variety of formats, and switching between them during lectures can be cumbersome and time consuming. MediaCAST's content management platform is designed to store and deliver all commonly used digital formats including, video, audio, ebooks, podcasts, websites, Word documents, PowerPoint files, Flash documents, images, streaming H.264 and many more. Users can search for and sort content by format, title, author, publisher, grade range, category and topic. Quick access tabs let users view their favorites, their uploaded files, their reservations and their saved digital TV files (if they have the Digital IPTV module).
Encode analog content into your digital format, or purchase Plug & Play content packages to populate your digital library. MediaCAST's Fair Use Manager and digital rights management tools enable you to manage, track, license, protect and report on content usage. Managing and searching digital content has never been easier with MediaCAST's content management platform.
Digital Content Management Interface
- Centralized management of multi-format digital content files
- Streaming media delivery over your existing campus network
- Connect satellite campuses and distance learning students to course media
- MediaCAST supports all major media formats (HD, Windows Media, Flash, Quicktime, Real, MPEG1, MPEG2, and MPEG4/H.264), as well as many other document and eLearning tool files
- Federated search throughout all formats and third-party content
- Digital Rights Management and Fair Use Manager enable copyright, Fair Use and TEACH Act compliance