Media Streaming Engine To Complete Your Blackboard LMS
For organizations using Blackboard for their LMS, MediaCAST has a Building Block module that extends the capabilities of Blackboard to include the management, tracking, reporting, storage and on-demand delivery of digital media assets. This module allows institutions to enhance traditional text and image-based coursework to include rich multimedia, streaming video, live broadcasts, audio, podcasts, flash presentations, and electronic whiteboard files.
MediaCAST's Digital Rights Management (DRM) allows content to be protected and help organizations with their publisher licensing compliance as well as Copyright, Fair Use and TEACH act guidelines.
Add Media To Blackboard Walkthrough
- Adds digital content and media resource repository to Blackboard
- Resource link integration lets users view content without having to register or create a MediaCAST account
- Provides copyright compliance tools
- Scalable and reliable streaming
- Third party content and user-generated content supported
- LDAP/AD/eDirectory integrated