Media Streaming Engine To Complete Your Moodle LMS
For organizations using Moodle for their LMS, MediaCAST has a module that extends the capabilities of Moodle to include the management, tracking, reporting, storage and on-demand delivery of digital media assets. This module allows institutions to enhance traditional text and image-based coursework to include rich multimedia, streaming video, live broadcasts, audio, podcasts, flash presentations and electronic whiteboard files.
MediaCAST's Digital Rights Management (DRM) provides tools to protect content and helps organizations stay in compliance with their publisher licensing, Copyright, Fair Use and TEACH act guidelines.
Adding Media to Moodle Walkthrough
- Adds digital content and media resource repository to Moodle
- Resource link integration lets users view content without having to register or create a MediaCAST account
- Provides copyright compliance tools
- Scalable and reliable streaming
- Third party content and user-generated content supported
- LDAP/AD/eDirectory integrated