Thousands of Pre-Loaded Digital Resources
These days, there is an abundance of content available online for teachers and students to use. The Open Content Library takes the best public domain and creative commons content from across the web and places it inside your MediaCAST library for easy access. The Open Content Library provides students and teachers immediate access to thousands of digital resources including videos, ebooks, documents, images, lessons plans, audio files and more. Supplement your analog resources with the Open Content library and take full advantage of your MediaCAST system right away.
All content in the Open Content Library comes with detailed metadata for easy searching.
*The Open Content Library is currently only available to new MediaCAST customers. We are working to make it available to existing customers as well and will let you know when it becomes available.
- Immediate access to tens of thousands of high-quality digital titles
- Full integration into MediaCAST system and federated search function across multiple libraries
- Detailed metadata already in place
- All Content is in the public domain or available through Creative Commons lincences
- Includes a wide-range of STEM content as well as historical documents and images
- Well known content such as: Khan Academy, Project Gutenberg, NASA, Library of Congress, the National Archives, Encylopedia of Life and MIT OpenCourseWare
- A variety of digital content types including videos, images, documents, ebooks, lesson plans, audio files and websites