Streamline New Hire & Staff Training With Online Courses
Implementing on-demand online employee training is one of the easiest ways medical centers can save time and money. By recording and archiving training courses in the digital repository, trainers only need to do one set of presentations. Employees can then access the pre-recorded training sessions from anywhere with internet access, 24/7.
With MediaCAST’s online course creation tool, managers can develop entire courses for online access, complete with video files, user generated content, third party resources and quizzes. With its centralized management tools, one person can control the entire employee training system, right through the MediaCAST browser interface.
Online Training Course Example
- Easily standardize training materials
- Keep everyone up to date on policies & procedures
- Eliminate scheduling difficulties
- Customize course content and terminology for user groups, doctors, nurses, receptionists etc.
- Create video tutorials on new equipment use to include with documentation
- Let employees learn at their own pace and revisit tricky material
- Create quizzes for employees to take after they complete a course
- Administrators can monitor each employee's progress